Congratulations to all who took park in the June Bank Holiday Singles in Leisureplex Charlestown. The competition saw Amanda Larkin play Sean Dempsey in the scratch finals with Sean taking first place. In the Handicap section, the final was between Joe Ridgeway and Tom Nolan, with Tom taking the prize. Full results can be found on the Leisureplex Page.
For photographs from the event visit the Charlestown Facebook page. Results are available on the Centres Facebook page.
The Charlestown Summer Super Split Singles 2019 is now accepting entries for the tournament running from June 10th to July 14th with finals on July 16th. The entry form is now available on the Leisureplex page.
The results and standings following the April event are now available on the Fran’s Monthly Singles tab
Leisureplex Charlestown presents the 2019 Spring Super Split Singles. Play will run from Monday 4th of March till Sunday the 7th of April. This is a singles event with two sections, Scratch & Handicap .
For full details and entry form visit the Leisureplex page.
Just a reminder that there is no Bowling for the Wednesday Trios on 31/10/2018 however the Inter Company League is bowling is as normal.
The Winter Super Split Singles
Monday 15th of October till Sunday 18th of November 2018
Singles Event with Two Sections Scratch & Handicap
- Bowlers bowl 4 games to qualify, enter as often as you like.
- Highest Four game series to count for Grand Final Qualification
- Each Entry Costs €20 to include lineage and prize fund
- Available times Monday to Sunday from 10am till 10pm
- Book in 24hrs in advance to reserve your lanes (subject to availability) – lanes are oiled daily and will be for each entry where possible
- Handicaps 80% of 220 (Re Calc. after first 12 games & every 4 games thereafter)
- Bowlers enter on their highest established average over 21 games. New bowlers enter on a 150 Average. There is a Maximum 5 pin drop on entering average after the twelve games for handicap purposes and after every four games thereafter.
- The Top 8 Bowlers Scratch & Handicap Will qualify for Grand Finals on Tuesday the 20th of November 2018 at 7.30pm (ties in qualifying will be decided by highest last game & bowlers can only qualify in one section with scratch section qualification taking priority)
- Grand Finals Match play format over 2 games (ties in finals decided by a one frame bowl off)
PRIZES for Both Scratch & Handicap Section Finals
1ST Place €125 Guaranteed
2nd – 4th Place Cash prizes determined by number of entries
5th – 8th Place receive TGI Fridays Meal for two Voucher
Four Game Bowling Voucher for the top Weekly Series Handicap Score
Visit the Leisureplex page for further details & entru form.
This week’s Monday Fours results are now on the Leisureplex tab.
This weeks league results are now available on the Leisureplex tab
The Monday Fours (revised), Inter Company and Wednesday Trios results for this week are now available on the Leisureplex page.
The latest results for the Stillorgan Monday Fours are now available on the Leisureplex Tab