Just a reminder that there is no Bowling for the Wednesday Trios on 31/10/2018 however the Inter Company League is bowling is as normal.
The Winter Super Split Singles
Monday 15th of October till Sunday 18th of November 2018
Singles Event with Two Sections Scratch & Handicap
- Bowlers bowl 4 games to qualify, enter as often as you like.
- Highest Four game series to count for Grand Final Qualification
- Each Entry Costs €20 to include lineage and prize fund
- Available times Monday to Sunday from 10am till 10pm
- Book in 24hrs in advance to reserve your lanes (subject to availability) – lanes are oiled daily and will be for each entry where possible
- Handicaps 80% of 220 (Re Calc. after first 12 games & every 4 games thereafter)
- Bowlers enter on their highest established average over 21 games. New bowlers enter on a 150 Average. There is a Maximum 5 pin drop on entering average after the twelve games for handicap purposes and after every four games thereafter.
- The Top 8 Bowlers Scratch & Handicap Will qualify for Grand Finals on Tuesday the 20th of November 2018 at 7.30pm (ties in qualifying will be decided by highest last game & bowlers can only qualify in one section with scratch section qualification taking priority)
- Grand Finals Match play format over 2 games (ties in finals decided by a one frame bowl off)
PRIZES for Both Scratch & Handicap Section Finals
1ST Place €125 Guaranteed
2nd – 4th Place Cash prizes determined by number of entries
5th – 8th Place receive TGI Fridays Meal for two Voucher
Four Game Bowling Voucher for the top Weekly Series Handicap Score
Visit the Leisureplex page for further details & entru form.
This week’s Monday Fours results are now on the Leisureplex tab.
This weeks league results are now available on the Leisureplex tab
The Monday Fours (revised), Inter Company and Wednesday Trios results for this week are now available on the Leisureplex page.
The latest results for the Stillorgan Monday Fours are now available on the Leisureplex Tab
Scratch & Handicap Standings for the Charlestown Summer Super Split Singles 2018 are now available on the Leisureplex page. The top 4 in each section qualify for finals taking place in Charlestown this Thursday, August 23rd, at 7.30pm.
Congratulations to all who took park in this Easters Bank Holiday Singles in Leisureplex Charlestown. The competition saw Paul Stott Junior play Christopher Sloan in the scratch finals. Chris won in style with a perfect 300 game. In the Handicap section, the final was between Anthony Byrne and Janis Stepitis, with Anthony taking the prize.
For photographs from the event visit the Charlestown Facebook page. Results are available on the Centres Leisureplex page.
Due to weather conditions and for the safety of patrons the Wednesday Trios and Inter Company Leagues planned for tonight, Wednesday February 28th, have been cancelled.